A guide to value engineering from Dawson Shanahan’s experts
This free new guide from our precision engineering experts explains how you can enhance the functionality of components while reducing production cost through a ‘value engineering’ approach to component manufacture.
You’ll learn about:
- The idea and history of value engineering as a manufacturing methodology
- The many benefits of using the process
- Real world examples of where and how value engineering has been utilised to re-engineer components
- The approach, analysis and methods that can be used to reduce the cost of producing components
- How eliminating inefficiencies can speed up the production process
- How to improve component function without increasing cost or lead times.