Our history spans over 70 years experience in precision engineering, starting out as a manufacturer of critical parts for anti-lock braking systems on Lancaster bombers during the Second World War. Since then we’ve partnered with customers in almost every sector of industry, from automotive and motorsports to aviation, power distribution, electronics and medical.
Today, we have the knowledge, skills, and resources to engineer innovative solutions from one-off parts to high volume components.
In particular, we specialise in cold forming and machining in many different metals including copper, aluminium and ferrous plus a variety of exotic materials, and offer:
- a total service, from design and prototyping, with advice on best manufacturing practices, to pre-production and then high or low volume supply
- a proactive approach with technical and commercial advice to help you find the best solution at optimum cost
- 24 hour production with a flexible and friendly service
- advanced 3D solid modelling systems for fast component development
- extensive engineering facilities, with both cold forming and precision machining shops to provide manufacturing flexibility to meet your exact needs
- dedicated logistics support to ensure delivery where and when you require, anywhere in the world, including Kanban, just in time (JIT) and consignment stock