What we do
- Custom engineer components and assemblies
- Design, prototype and manufacture
- Engineer in: quality, performance and reliability
- Engineer out: waste, inefficiency and cost
- Provide full service and support
How we do it
- Component design and prototyping
- Precision cold forming
- Precision CNC machining and turning
- Dedicated manufacturing cells, including clean area production
- Assembly, test, pack and line-side delivery
- Dedicated QC laboratory
Why choose us?
- Excellence in precision cold forming and engineering
- Outstanding technical and commercial solutions
- Unrivalled engineering and applications knowledge
- Total quality assurance
- Complete peace of mind – from enquiry to delivery and beyond
Our Services -
Dawson Shanahan is the world’s leading precision cold forming engineering company. We can cold form in copper, aluminium and even stainless steel.
We specialise in precision CNC machining, turning and finishing, giving you a full range of production options for customised components and assemblies.
Whatever your need, from automotive valve sleeves to power switchgear parts, medical components to plasma nozzles, we have an precision engineered solution.
For major engineering projects we create dedicated manufacturing cells, with advanced automated systems to ensure optimum quality and unit cost.
If you need to outsource system assembly, including full traceability and final quality testing, with line-side delivery, then we can provide a total solution.